Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunday Outing: Sea Palling 15th February 2015

Today we ventured out to the cost. While there was no rain the weather was infinitely gloomy. So trusty tripod and filters in hand I experimented with long exposures.

© Katherine Broadbent
 
This is the shot I am happy with out of the 12 I took. Did a bit of editing to get it looking presentable. I'm still finding me feet so I don't think I will enter any long exposure into Wex Mondays until I get a bit better at the whole process. Any tips from my readers would be gratefully received.
 
I also snapped a shot with my iPhone.
 
© Katherine Broadbent
 
Edited on Snapseed. I have briefly tried the new Darkroom by Bergen app but I did miss the selective editing tool I'm accustomed to in Snapseed. I will be having more of a play Darkroom over the next few weeks and plan a review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment