Friday 13 February 2015

Friday Adventures: Friday 13th February Blakeney

Far from being unlucky I had a great morning shooting today (on Friday 13th!) at Blakeney.

On my last trip to Blakeney, I was feeling under pressure and uninspired. I got one good composition that day, which was poor quality so I went out today to have another go at it!

© Katherine Broadbent
 
© Katherine Broadbent
'Leader of the Pack'
I am really happy with this shot. It was well worth the wait in the cold for the right group to stroll on by!
 
© Katherine Broadbent
 
I have two more images to edit but I need to do a little research on how to edit the clouds. They look a bit pap!

I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'll do those later on.

I also snapped this chap on the way to the car.

© Katherine Broadbent
 
Taken on iPhone camera and edited in Snapseed.


By the way, you can see all these images on my Flickr page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment