Sunday 8 February 2015

iPhone Apps: Diana Photo


I've been playing around with a pretty fun app recently. Diana Photo - The Fastest Double Exposure App in the World .
 
I guess a lot of people will be using the app for cool double exposure portraits, a la Sara Byrne. But I had a little different subject in mind.
 
The following shots use only one image twice (second time it is mirrored) as opposed to two different images.

© Katherine Broadbent

© Katherine Broadbent

© Katherine Broadbent

© Katherine Broadbent
 
Pros:
  • Free!
  • Available on both Android and Apple platforms.
  • Really unique Ingram ready shots.
Cons:
  • Can only apply filters and rotate images - No further editing tools. But I just open the image in ProCam or Snapseed ;)
Have you had a go with Diana Photo yet? Fancy giving it a go? I'd love to see your images! Tweet me @broad_ologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment