Tuesday 3 March 2015

Wex Mondays: Week 9

© Katherine Broadbent
 
This week I took an abstract perspective shot. I like the exposure in this one. I took an awesome shot (with my DSLR that I had taken with my iPhone previously). But I chickened out on entering it as a security guard came and told me off for taking photos.

© Katherine Broadbent
 
 
But to be fair to myself I prefer the iPhone shot because of the focal length compression that resulted from using my DSLR. Had I had more time I would have switched focal lengths. Damn security!
 
@M1ke_A was this weeks winner with a stormy lighthouse scene. I really liked the 2nd place winner's shot, Matthew Dartford (@MushroomGodMat) entered a brilliant, what shall be known forever know from this day forwards as, 'seal-scape'.

No comments:

Post a Comment